2014 Honda CB1000R
The 2014 Honda CB1000R is a serious contender for the throne of superbikes, powered by a 998cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine and mated to a close ratio six-speed transmission. Honda's CB1000 R continues to be one of the segment's top performers in an increasingly competitive market.
The motorcycle's unit is connected to a four-into-one exhaust system that, in addition to delivering first-class performance, also looks great. Honda engineers designed the CB1000R with comfort in mind, which is why it features a unique chassis layout that places the 998cc engine front and center, allowing for a more upright riding position.
Consider a fighter in the ring. Boots, trunks, gloves, and a good deal of muscle are required. That is the Honda CB1000R, a motorcycle that combines Superbike performance with a comfortable, do-it-all riding position and an unmatched sense of style.
The formula is straightforward: Honda developed a unique chassis that places the 998cc engine front and center, allowing for a more upright seating position. The result is one of the most versatile open-class bikes ever created, equally at home on a long journey as it is on the boulevard. When you're looking for a motorcycle that can do it all and do it well, the CB1000R is the machine you want in your corner.
CB1000R 2014 Features
2014 Honda CB1000R Has some interesting features, it will be describe in the following description :
Instrumentation that is entirely digital
The advanced, all-digital instrument display on the CB1000R includes a tachometer in addition to LCD readouts for the speedometer, coolant temperature, odometer, two tripmeters, and a clock, as well as mpg and average fuel consumption.
LED Directional Light
Uniquely styled, the LED Position Light is an eye-catching design element that immediately communicates to onlookers that this is no ordinary motorcycle. This is a Honda.
Levers for Brake and Clutch Adjustment
The adjustable brake and clutch levers on the CB1000R allow you to fine-tune the controls for your riding environment and personalize them to your riding style.
43mm Inverted Fork with Complete Adjustment
Suspension components of the highest quality are required for a bike as powerful as the new CB1000R. That is why Honda equipped it with a robust, 43mm-diameter inverted fork that is fully adjustable. Additionally, this is one of the reasons for the CB1000R's excellent handling.
Front-Brake Calipers with Radial Pads
Radial-mount monoblock front brake calipers on the CB1000R are stiffer for improved brake feel and performance. Each caliper is equipped with four pistons that squeeze 310mm floating discs to provide exceptional stopping power.
Fuel Injection Controlled (PGM-FI)
The CB1000R's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system ensures precise throttle response and performance at both low and high rpm. Additionally, there is no choke to fiddle with, and the CB1000R performs flawlessly at all altitudes and temperatures, including those encountered on cold mornings.
Looks fantastic, sounds fantastic, and contributes to performance improvement—that how's for a win-win-win situation? With its flowing pipes, the four-into-one header pays homage to classic Honda inline-fours from the 1970s, such as the CB400 Supersport. Certain things never go out of style.
Engine: 998cc DOHC
The CB1000R is powered by a 998cc inline-four engine similar to the one found on the previous generation CBR1000RR, but tuned to produce more torque and horsepower in the midrange and low end—the ideal combination for a machine of this size.
Max torque and Horsepower
CB1000R Has 123.4 hp / 92 kW @ 10000 rpm max Horsepower and 100 Nm / 73.8 lb-ft @ 8000 rpm Max Torque
Top Speed Of 2014 Honda CB1000R is 228.6 km/h / 142.0 mph.
2014 Honda CB1000R Pictures
2014 Honda CB1000R Specification
- Engine Type : Liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Displacement : 998cc
- Bore and Stroke : 75mm x 56.5mm
- Induction : PGM-FI Fuel injection with automatic enrichment circuit and 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition : Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio : 11.2:1
- Valve Train : DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission : Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive : #530 0-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension : 43mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension : Single gas-charged HMAS shock with spring preload and rebound damping adjustability; 5.0 inches travel
- Front Brake : Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
- Rear Brake : Single-caliper 256mm disc
- Front Tire : 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire : 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake : 25.0° (caster angle)
- Trail : 99mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase : 56.9 inches
- Seat Height : 32.1 inches
- Curb Weight : 485 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity : 4.5 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Miles Per Gallon : 37 MPG - Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Emissions : Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors : Matte Gray Metallic