Honda CB 750 F Custom Blinking Chrome

“I like the bright feeling of the American style, so I often choose a paint color that matches it, and I make plating for the engine cover and others.” Mr. Hiyoshi Tamura, Mr. Bike, says this before the CB-F. Mr. Tamura has also worked on many CB750Fours, but this vehicle was the first one made by his son, Ken, who runs the shop.


Honda CB 750 F Custom Blinking Chrome


“I tried to do it?” I was tall, but I was so tall that I devised a good balance when I got on the wheel. Is a slightly longer Inazuma 1200. Later, when the engine was bored up, I was able to give a feeling of power.

After that, when the current owner visited the shop, he was blown away by this vehicle, and sold with a strong passion. "I'm in my twenties, but I've been in a good relationship for about 8 years now. The vehicle met with an accident the other day, so I restored the front and changed the fork. The exterior will be refreshed once. (Mr. Tamura).

Honda CB 750 F Custom Blinking Chrome

Together with this, in the future, it will be maintained as needed. They will want to ride aggressively with a bright appearance, and will be followed up with a steady update and maintenance. It's one of the best examples of enjoying an old bike like this one of Honda CB Family.

The meter garnish is also plated, and the exterior metallic orange creates a bright impression with rough flakes. The color seems to be a sneak peek, but it also features a sense of incongruity and a deeper presence. The speedometer on the left side of the handle is active digital.

Honda CB 750 F Custom speedmeter


The engine is plated from 749 to 823cc (φ65mm) and the covers are plated. The carburetor is waiting for replacement with Yoshimura TMR, and currently TMR φ41mm is being installed.


Honda CB 750 F Custom

Honda CB 750 F Custom
honda cb750 for sale cafe racer review price specs nighthawk 1979 cb750k 1981 custom 1980 cb 750 buy universal seat 1982 1993 craigslist monoshock

Front fork is Orleans φ43mm, swing arm is Inazuma 1200. The step is made by OVER.
The frame is 750 STD and the wheel is GSX-R600, 3.50-17 / 5.50-17 size. The rear tire has a width of 170, but this creates a light driving feel.


Honda CB 750 F Custom